Thursday, October 15, 2009

If I Knew I Could Not Fail What Would I do

I would take photographs and send them into competitions
I would set up personal developments workshops and run the regularly
I would only work 2 days a week at a job and devote the rest of my time to creating beautiful artistic works to sell and share with friends
I would get my website for Heartsong Enterprises up and running, advertising workshops, meetings and goods for sale.
I would book a trip to New Zealand and explore all the art venues including visiting WOW
I would go to New York and New Mexico to see Georgia O'Keefe's work in the flesh.
I would spend New Year Eve in New York
I would love a man and commit to being his life partner
I would buy myself a green new VW beetle car
I would hold movie nights at home and share insights with friends
I would illustrate using my photography and write a book which inspires people to live a life of passion

No comments:

Post a Comment