Saturday, October 17, 2009

Goodbye's

Yesterday I took the time to say farewell to my ex mother in law, she is in ICU and has asked if she has another heart attack not to be revived. I have not spoken to her for many years, she blamed me for the ending of my marriage to her son and didn't have contact with me again after my eldest daughter got married. I knew I needed to say goodbye and forgive her and ask her forgiveness for not living up to her expectations. The only way I knew how to do this was by going to a garden her in Mt Barker which is specifically set up to say goodbyes. The energy in this garden brings a sense of connectedness to life and a sense of peace to assist letting go. I wandered around the garden for a while feeling the need to deeply connect, I then picked up my phone and rang my ex husband to let him know that his mum would be in my prayers and to pass the message on to her. I didn't want to turn up at the hospital and see her in ICU, I thought it better that I say goodbye in a beautiful garden, as I remembered she used to love her garden. I took those thoughts with me, speaking to her and asking forgiveness as I wandered in this beautiful garden saying goodbye.
So Pamela I say to you do not be frightened of dying, there will be many loved ones waiting for you as you pass over, open your heart to the presence of love and you will soon be wrapped in the warm wings of God's angels. I remember once you had been talking to my mum and you told her you prayed for your children every day so you do know that God exists. I pray that you have a safe journey, peace and love are awaiting you. I am sorry we did not have the time or inclination to do this face to face but I do believe it is never to late and I know that my message will be received.
Goodbye for now, you are welcome to come to me when you feel the need.
I will place some photo's of the garden on my blog in memory of you
Love
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment