Sunday, January 2, 2011

Song of a Sun Flower


I stood beside the sunflower

Asked her about her rise to fame

She looked me in the eye told me to release my shame

Be not afraid my girl of standing in your light

You shine beside me now I see

Just as I do for you and thee

We share a journey

Of colour we two dance

Our conversations swayed to the lovers of romance

Sing to me oh sweet one

Praises held so deep as she sweeps me off my feet

She whispered in my ear

Never be afraid to stand up tall and touch the sky

The sun will be your alibi

Be yourself, never camouflage

You will find delight when you claim your right

Be not forsaken

You were never lost

Shine your light from within

Like a beacon you will call

Remembering the union

of the Sunflower of so tall

No comments:

Post a Comment