Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ode To Grace


I stood beside a sunflower who was reaching for the sun she remindered me of a friend so long ago who took me by the hand. She opened up a door, invited me to peer into another part of me. Creative options tumbled through Georgia, Matisse Van Gogh and lets not forget my most obsessive Johnny Depp. I would like to thank her, but she no longer is a friend, sadness at the separation, acceptance of the loss. I would like to take time to remember the times of laughter and tears we shared upon New Years. She was my friend, soul sister for a time, I believe the contract was hers and mine, that if I should forget who I truly was she would slip beside me remembering what I forgot. Sorry for unkindnesses I would like to say "You showed me freedom and there was no greater day, to remember you as a Sunflower than today

No comments:

Post a Comment