Friday, September 3, 2010

Home of My Own


The week has been a determined one to find a way to borrow the money to purchase a place of my own, I spoke to Bank SA yesterday and they state that the government have the say in the amount I can borrow, not quite sure I believed him, he said my pays were sporadic, again this is untrue as I have a weekly wage go in and have had since I returned. I have been looking over the net at other options and there seem to be others that could be possible. In the meantime I am off to Murray Bridge tomorrow to look at a small home on a small block and Sunday to Goolwa to review the unit I looked at which has been reduced in price, this one will require painting, new carpets and kitchen and bathroom update eventually. The thing I liked about it was it had a separate garage, a common area out the back and a covered in patio area which could accommodate the cats and or my creative workspace. Belief, Faith and Perseverance are my continuing thoughts this week

No comments:

Post a Comment