Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night


Staying positive and trusting the process as the land contract has been extended by another 2 weeks for finance. The Real Estate Company seem positive that it will happen, had hoped that I would know today the outcome to prepare for the move and let the Real Estate Rentals know of my leaving. I have begun to clear the spare room once again, buying storage boxes for the fabric I want to keep and giving away things that I no longer need. I keep visualising me being in the house and what I want to do to it. Another thought I haven't heard from the Building Inspector, I thought he was going to call me, oh well something else to follow up. Learning how to approach others and be patient, something I learnt while living in Melbourne, when a train doesn't turn up there is nothing that can be done you get there when you get there, everyone understands as they are usually in the same boat or have been. I am visualising vegetable gardens with meandering paths out the back, a nice patio area to sit and relax and lots of roses and lavender as they are robust and don't need a lot of attention. Inside I am planning a new rug of bright colours, new fridge, lead lighting new oven and great vibrant colours in all rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment